Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Quicksand [Liu Sha]
David Tao Ze
It's not true that I only just passed by
It's not true that I won't miss you
All of it isn't true
I was just lying to myself
Actually I still love you
Loving you
I thought I had it sorted out
Involuntarily in a trance
I'm walking the same path again
Looking back on the happiness I once had
Love is like quicksand
I won't fight it
Let it go if it wants to
I'm not afraid
Love is like quicksand
The heart is still holding on
Unwilling to put it down
Oh baby
Let me carry on this way
Love is like quicksand
I won't say anything
Waiting for darkness
To allow the tears to flow
Love is like quicksand
Knowing that I should hide from it
Yet I can't free myself
Oh baby
I was too foolish
Involuntarily doing it, making a mistake again
Step by step
I walk towards the quicksand
David Tao Ze
It's not true that I only just passed by
It's not true that I won't miss you
All of it isn't true
I was just lying to myself
Actually I still love you
Loving you
I thought I had it sorted out
Involuntarily in a trance
I'm walking the same path again
Looking back on the happiness I once had
Love is like quicksand
I won't fight it
Let it go if it wants to
I'm not afraid
Love is like quicksand
The heart is still holding on
Unwilling to put it down
Oh baby
Let me carry on this way
Love is like quicksand
I won't say anything
Waiting for darkness
To allow the tears to flow
Love is like quicksand
Knowing that I should hide from it
Yet I can't free myself
Oh baby
I was too foolish
Involuntarily doing it, making a mistake again
Step by step
I walk towards the quicksand
11:25 AM